Saturday 31 January 2015

Three years later!

Fast forward to three years later and I am in my last 21 months. Not that I have counted, organised, or planned the final ensuing months down to the tiniest detail! Of course I have, I have added, shuffled, and reshuffled units to fast track my degree, I have tried to spread out units that have exams so that I am not burning out at the end of the Tri. I have moved units so that I am only doing two subjects with an embedded Prac, rather than three subjects, a Prac and two exams...what a trimester that was! 

I would never have thought that I would have a five year study plan and stick to it. Nor would I have thought that I would have time to study amongst a growing family with sport and lifestyle commitments. But, I am here at a place that is closer to the end goal than my starting point, and I am hungry to finish and put all this knowledge and passion into action. 

I am down to my last nine subjects, two pracs and a ten week internship, six subjects and a prac this year and three subjects, a prac and my internship next year. Which puts me at the finish line at the end of Tri 2 2016, and graduating in April 2017, hopefully with my study loves and sanity keepers, S.T and L.A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment