Friday 3 June 2016

WOW! There is definitely too many days between blogs, but I am in my last 6 months of my degree and I am feeling determined, unmotivated, ready to teach, but really unmotivated. Sadly, I think that most of us are at the same point, we want to be finished and in the classroom, but have assignments coming out our ears just to get everything finished on time...this is especially so since they have shortened the uni trimester from 12 weeks to 8.

So, I am all but finished my last 4 week prac, which by the way has been AMAZING and I can say with certainty that my ST is definitely someone that I will keep in contact with as she is both an amazing educator and mentor. With that almost complete, I can officially teach in the Private system as I have been granted conditional accreditation from BOSTES. So in term 2 I am really hoping to increase my classroom knowledge and practice by getting some casual work in our Anglican and Catholic schools. YAY! Heres to earning some money doing something that I love!!!

Really looking forward to my 10 week internship in Kindy in term 3 as this is the only stage that I haven't completed a prac in. I will hopefully write more as I get more time to reflect and pass on invaluable knowledge that I will continue to learn while in the classroom as a casual teacher and while on my internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment